Last updated on 2020-08-27
1. This Service
2. Registration and Account Integrity
2.1 As part of the registration process you will need to create an account, either by using an existing Google account or new account including a username & password. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate, not misleading and relates to you. You cannot create an account or username & password using the names and information of another person or using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours), or vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate. We reserve the right with or without notice to suspend or terminate any account in breach.
2.2 Where we provide an organisation with a number of device licenses for the Service these must be adhered to. Device licenses cannot be shared between devices. A breach of this clause will result in termination of the abused accounts and/or all accounts provided to the organisation.
2.3 If for any reason you suspect that your username & password has been disclosed to or obtained by another party you should contact us immediately. Please note that we never contact users requesting them to confirm their username & password or other details.
3. Pricing, Plans and Features
3.1 For current pricing and plans please see the pricing page located on our website.
3.2 We reserve the right to change pricing, plans and the features offered at any time and without notice to you.
4. Payment and Credit Control
4.1 All payments and subscriptions are handled by Bright Market, LLC d/b/a FastSpring of 8 E. Figueroa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101. Any payment questions/queries must be directed to [email protected]
4.2 If you upgrade from a trial account to a rolling 30 day subscription you will be charged for the amount of devices currently on your account, further payments will be then taken every 30 days.
4.3 If you upgrade from a trial account to an annual subscription you will be charged for a set number of devices for a 12 month period, payment will be taken in full on each anniversary.
4.4 Where a payment request is made by us and is declined by your payment provider (for whatever reason) access to your account or accounts may be suspended immediately until such time as a valid payment has been processed and a valid credit or debit card is associated with your account or accounts.
5.1 You may cancel your account or accounts at any time.
5.2 Cancellation should be completed by clicking “change subscription” under “my account” or by emailing [email protected]
5.3 Cancellation by any other means, including (but not limited to), telephone call, fax, text or instant message is not valid.
5.4 No refunds will be provided for rolling 30 day subscriptions.
5.5 For annual/yearly subscriptions no refunds are offered.
6. Upgrading Accounts
6.1 Users have the ability to upgrade their accounts and the services offered at any time.
6.2 Where an annual subscription is upgraded/downgraded the total paid will be refunded and a new payment taken automatically.
7. Trial Period
7.1 A 14 day trial period is offered to all new customers and are subject to withdrawal at any time and without notice.
8. Technical Support
8.1 Technical support is provided via email and such other means as we decide in order to provide a proper service to users.
8.2 We reserve the right not to provide a full technical support service to trial account users.
9. Specific Service Rules
9.1 As a user you agree not to do any of the following:
1. Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in anyway seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
2. Publish or seek to distribute any material or information that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, libellous, profane, defamatory, racist, or in any other way inappropriate or objectionable.
3. Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to.
4. Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other Service users or third parties, whether individuals or organisations.
5. Supply or post content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
6. To pose as another user, third party or organisation employee for the purposes of obtaining user or third party information.
7. To transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
8. Attempt to gain access to our servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security or privacy of any of the services provided by or relied upon by us and users.
9. Reframe or re-purpose the Service or any content on it, remove, obscure or block any notices (and advertising as applicable) provided by us on the Service.
10. Load or provide access to content on the Service or link to other content from the Service, which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party or infringes any intellectual property law.
11. Send junk or spam email or emails or posts promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money.
12. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other technical means to access the Service or any content on the Service.
10. Content Ownership
10.1 As a user you retain all ownership rights to content provided by you.
10.2 You warrant that any content provided by you does not belong to a third party whose rights have been violated by the content being posted on to the Service. Furthermore if any content is owned by a third party you agree to pay all royalties, fines and settlements owed to that party, without seeking any contribution from us.
11. Copyrighted Material
11.1 We do not condone or encourage in any way the posting of copyrighted or proprietary content or information by any users who are not the legal owners of such content.
11.2 Where notified of such breaches by the owner of such content we will remove the content from the Service as soon as practicable. But only where we can reasonably ascertain the true owner of such content.
11.3 If as the owner of such content you believe that your rights have been infringed you should contact us as soon as possible and provide all relevant information in writing.
12. Content Monitoring
Users can freely add content to the Service. We do not monitor or assume any responsibility for content posted onto the Service. If at any time we decide to monitor the Service on any occasion it does not mean that we assume responsibility for removing any content or the conduct of any users at the time or in the future.
14. Access and Backups
14.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Service is available and functioning fully at all times. However, we do not accept any responsibility for “down-time” or poor performance of our servers or infrastructure, or where the Service is unavailable for any other reason, whether within or outside our direct control.
14.2 We take all reasonable steps to backup data that is entered onto the Service by you.
15.1 We are not responsible for the accuracy of any content on the Service, nor any advertisements placed on the Service.
15.2 We are not responsible for any links to third party websites from the Service and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement of a third party website or service by us.
16. Limitation of Liability
We shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including loss of profits.
20. Age Restrictions
This service is not available to Children (under the age of 16). Our product is strictly B2B (business-to-business).